The latest version of INSIDE SPORTS is on-line right now at Exscape.TV – you can watch it by clicking the WATCH NOW button on top of this page. It includes a great interview we conducted this week with Ed Berliner, national sports columnist for Examiner.com, who gives some great commentary on Jerry Jones, Cam Newton, and Carmelo Anthony too.
Originally, we were also scheduled to showcase the interview we recently conducted with Mike Emrick of the NHL on NBC. But that interview needed to be pushed back to our next episode, due to some unforseen technical issues. So all of you hockey fans will just have to be patient for one more week, and we appreciate your patience – trust me it will be worth it.
So as a result, we are adjusting our schedule of guests for the next few weeks. Additionally, we are now recording the show live on Wednesdays in Los Angeles, and you can watch us tape the show live on our new live affiliate, SyndicateRadio.TV on Wednesdays at 4PM EDT/1PM PDT. We are very excited about being on this network, and part of that will include the chance for you to join our chat room and give us feedback as we tape the show.
Here now a quick rundown of what is scheduled to appear in future episodes of the program:
- THIS WEEK: Ed Berliner of Examiner.com
- NEXT WEEK (Live 11/17 – Edited 11/18): Hockey fans rejoice as we present two big guests: Mike Emrick from the NHL on NBC and Kelly Hrudey from Hockey Night in Canada
- IN TWO WEEKS (Live 11/24 – Edited 11/25): College Football’s regular season is winding down: Jacquizz Rodgers from Oregon State and USC quarterback Matt Barkley
- IN THREE WEEKS (Live 12/1 – Edited 12/2): MSG Network’s Tina Cervasio sits down with us, and ou first return guest is Mike Gabriel from Mike’d Up Radio
- IN FOUR WEEKS (Live 12/8 – Edited 12/9): More hockey for all you Puck-Heads as we welcome Josh Brewster from “Duck Calls” and Hockey Biz, and the great Jim Fox of the LA Kings television network will join us too
And as always, we thank you for your continuing support of INSIDE SPORTS.